Saturday, July 2, 2011

Today's plan

So I am going to try to fill this weekend with a combo of fun and productive activities since I have four days off and don't want to waste the whole weekend doing nothing.

Today I have done nothing so far which is fine with me but I am about to start on some stuff.  Xander let me sleep until 8:30 this morning so that was great!  It felt awesome and made me rested to help me get through the day and that also tends to make me in a better mood throughout the day.

So here is the plan for the rest of the day and for the other three days this 'weekend'.

Today

-Go outside with X in a few minutes with lots of sunscreen to let him swim in his pool/play at his water table and get some sun for myself.

-Sort and file coupons.  My coupon file is out of control and out of date so this needs to be done.

-Talk to Todd about a schedule for the weekend and possibly when to go test drive some cars (we think we may get a new one soon).

-Fireworks show tonight? Depends on how Todd feels after work and we may end up doing this tomorrow night.

-Vacuum upstairs.

-Give X a bath.

-Clean up the living room.


And for the rest of the weekend:

-See a fireworks show for Xander.

-Let Xander swim at least one other time.

-Do other cleaning around the house/laundry.

-Light off the few fireworks we bought for Xander.

-Return a couple of items and pick up a few sale items at the store.

-Make a to-do list of stuff I have been putting off.

-Start cleaning up the office (Todd's parents are visiting next week and it's a mess).

-Clean our room/Xander's room.

-Do at least one other fun activity with Xander.

-Tuesday I have to get my drivers license and I have a doctor's appointment in the afternoon.

-Exercise at least 3 of the 4 days I have off.

-Find my favorite swimsuit....I haven't been able to locate it, so off I go to look for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment