Saturday, April 30, 2011

A productive Saturday?? (and some Easter pics)

Though it is only 11 am, I haven't gotten anything done today.  But, I fully plan on getting a lot done still! 

As mentioned in my post yesterday, I have a long to do list and I am going to get to work on it soon!  I feel pretty energetic today which is half the battle so I will get going soon.  Cleaning and organizing are the main things I want to do.  Though cleaning is an ongoing thing (especially with a 2 year old), the organizing stuff stays organized after you do it so that stuff can be checked off the list when I am done.

Here are some pictures from our Easter last weekend where we had a bunch of Todd's side of the family over.  It was a great day and a great weekend!



Xander at the table while we colored eggs.


Watching us color the eggs.


Pretty eggs!


Holding the pretty eggs!


After he got his Easter basket, bringing it downstairs to dig in!


So happy!

Pulling stuff out of his basket.


He found his chocolate bunny!


Pulling out his new crayons.


Picture with Grandma and Grandpa.


Family picture.


Eating his Easter candy in his booster chair sitting on the floor.


Checking under the hood while Olivia looks on.


Starting the Easter egg hunt.


Ari helping him get an egg high up.


On a mission to find more eggs!


The whole gang during the egg hunt.


'Look at what I got mom!'


Everybody digging into the candy.


Wagon ride with cousins pulling Olivia and Xander around!


Some more egg coloring with daddy.


A better picture with Grandma and Grandpa.


Another family picture.


Riding in the truck bed with Olivia.


Some cousin lovin!  So cute!


Beautiful purple tulips for Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment