Well to say we are having a streak of bad luck/stressful events is an understatement. I won't complain and say how terrible my life is but we are just trying to deal with each of them the best we can and it is causing a lot of stress in our lives right now.
1. Call from our bank this morning saying that our debit/credit card number was stolen and someone tried to spend over $1000 in tickets (not even sure what kind - concert? sport? your guess is as good as mine). Luckily they declined it but we have to cancel our card and have a new one sent. SOOOOO thankful no money is missing from our account. We are not rich and that would hurt us big time.
2. We got a random bill in the mail saying we owe over $1000 on our old house from our recent relocation to Denver even though two different people verified that we paid the correct amount to close on our last house. I don't believe we owe this and will have to fight it and that stresses me out.
3. Our daycare provider was sick yesterday so I had to take an unexpected PTO day since Todd couldn't miss work. It sucks because I like to save my days for when I actually want to take them, not when I am forced to.
4. Related to the last one, Todd has a corporate visit today that he has felt sick about since late last week. He was so nervous about it as he didn't know what to expect because this is his first one since moving here. Hopefully by the end of the day, he will feel like a new person.
5. I got some bad news from a family member that I won't go into. It's just sad and made me sad and has made me think about my life and how I need to appreciate things more.
Anyway, I know just because a few bad things have happened that life is not terrible overall. One other side note is my commute to my job is killing me. I feel like I am exhausted everyday and I literally feel more tired today than I did last week and more tired last week than I did the week before. I feel like it is sucking the life out of me and I feel like I might need to do something about it soon but I'm just not sure what yet. That's all. Hope everyone else has a good day!