Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Chai Tea Obsession

So my newest thing is chai tea, and if it's from Starbucks, then all the better.

I decided I am going to try to make some at home to try and save money so we will see how that goes.  I have looked up recipes online and a lot of people say to use vanilla soy or almond milk with the tea to give it the perfect sweetness.





I think I am going to go ahead and order some and try it out instead of my $4 a day habit at the coffee shop.  We will see how it tastes!

2 comments:

  1. I've tried that too and while I know the SBUX recipe from working their previously, I could still never get it to come out the same...strange I know. I actually like the Oregon Chai Tea mix better if I'm buying and making at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @K13 - Thanks. Maybe I will try that one out too. I don't think it will have to taste the exact same for me to like it, but I just want something similar for a lot less money! :)

    ReplyDelete