Monday, June 6, 2011

Summertime

The not so gradual approach of summer has me running scared!  I put on a swimming suit for the first time this summer yesterday and let's just say it wasn't pretty.  Ugh.

At least it's motivation if nothing else!  I feel like I want to get out more and do more activities and get a tan and lose some weight.  I already told me husband we need to go to the gym tonight.....for the first time in weeks!  I have had NO motivation recently....until yesterday.  Ha!

I just wish I was one of those naturally skinny girls but I am not and will never be.  The best I can hope to be is just healthy.  I have about 20 pounds to go until that.  I was thinking, if I get started now, I could be down 20 pounds by the end of summer and then.....summer would be over.  :(  Should have thought about that a while ago, eh?

Oh well.  Life goes on.  I won't be the skinniest mom at the pool but pretty sure I won't be the biggest either.  Just need to find a flattering black one piece suit and I am good to go.  Oh and a good tan.  I have the lotion in the bottle so we'll see how that turns out!

Now to find the nearest pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment