Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Slow down!

I can't believe it is Wednesday already!  Where does the last few days go?  I want time to slow down a bit.  I feel like life is just passing before me and I am just a spectator!  I want to enjoy the days and my time more. 

I have talked to Todd about how memories, much more than things, make me happy.  That is why I would rather invest money in activities and things that we can do to make memories instead of material things.  Not saying I won't ever buys some new shoes or clothes, but I think I put a higher value on activities and memories than I do 'stuff '. 

Speaking of, I have a whole lot planned for the summer and I hope we get to do even half of what I want to do!  We both work full time so it is hard to do a lot of the things I want but we have to take advantage of our weekends and get out more this summer.

I think it will be a great summer and I better start working on our activity list and get to planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment