Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Out of touch

I feel so out of it, like I have no idea what is going on in the world since I have been working so much.  I feel like I must be missing something.

I keep thinking 'did I remember to pay all of my bills?' and 'have I missed any appointments?' or 'whose birthday have I missed?'

It's not going to get better soon.  Probably at least two months until things slow down a little bit at work and I start working less.  There are days that I feel so overwhelmed with everything I have to do that I literally feel like I am going to throw up.  Not nauseous, but like I am just going to suddenly barf.  It is the weirdest feeling.

I am so tired an exhausted and I am surprised I haven't gotten sick yet.  I am just waiting for it.  I hope I don't get sick but feel like I will.  On top of this all, I am trying to stay on top of my diabetes and am hoping to get an insulin pump soon which will bring a new set of challenges.

I am ready for these next few months to be over with so I feel more caught up on life and not so out of it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment