Sunday, January 1, 2012

Not going so well

I feel like 2012 is already off to a bad start, but I know it can get better.

I woke up with a stomach ache.
I realized that I basically just threw $100+ down the toilet because I didn't use my contact lens prescription benefit before the year was over so I lost it.
I'm so slow getting going that I haven't gotten anything done today.  I have so much I want to get done.

I know those are just minor annoyances, but the money one gets me.  When you are resolving to be smarter about money, stuff like the above mentioned situation just sucks.

I know things could always be worse and I am looking forward to things going better and making better decisions and choosing to stay positive this year.

To make sure I am actually getting stuff done that I need to get done, I am going to quit wasting time on the computer now and go be more productive.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment